Read this if you have reported a issue with Google Penalty for SEO backlinks to your site
- you will save your self a lot of work if you read the google rules more carefully,
they do not penalize links marked nofollow as all of ours are.
links that don't pass PageRank to the buyer of the ad do not violate our guidelines. You can prevent PageRank from passing in several ways, such as:
- * Adding a rel="nofollow" attribute to the tag
Some more comments. and more by googling: "does nofollow links effect seo'
which we did some for you:
- Don't threaten us with adding our site to the disavow table, it makes no difference for our site. If you don't belive it, read some of these procedure details.
- If you really want to remove those liinks. You really need to remove (or correct) your links from the Dmoz database, as that is where that site gets it's links from: see http://www.dmoz.org/ /*
- To do this, if your email didn't list the links you requested removed The link you provided has 1000 of links driven from the links database at dmoz.org so you might check there.
- nor even give your web site (without detailed reading) Good luck with that */ ?>
So in short, no we can't help you, nor need to solve your issues.